A Hard Day's Evening

el mismo: It's been loneliness to be with you. No matter how close, no matter how deep beneath the surface of your heart. You'll always be apart, you'll always be alone...

translaughter: Incomplete sadness surrounds me, it haunts me, not getting away like a faceless spirit searching for a body. I incomplete myself without you, cutting my limbs away. I long for staticness. No more movement. I just want to see my eyes moving as if I were dreaming of having you...

translaughter/el mismo: After a sunrise, that child of the past came to me. Blind as a bat. I was seeing just remains of humanity, suckling the last drops of life from the sunshine. I wanted to die, but then I realized... that beauty behind those blind eyes looking through mine, revealing that basic miserability deeply obscured by thoughts...

translaughter: Leftovers of civilization and progress buried up, at layers that lie too inside of that sad world. Retarded, happy wanting to learn no more unnecessary shit. I need to belong out of this world. So I search too deep inside till I found myself obscured in darkness and pain...

el mismo: Holy truth!!! I've heard what my lips could not be able to pronounce. Those living words that supersede our existence: the holy sacrifice of our parents to be Christs nailed to the cross...

el mismo: I'm so excited to write down my content. I need to throw a penny to some old dark beggar to realize that complete stupidness of humankind laughing at their ancestors, running away from the past, living in the poor miserable present...

translaughter: Brain damage again from which I can't escape. That one made by myself when trying to deny my love for you. I love you, girl. Find that feeling again. Then I repressed myself smiling, laughing about it and hidding my real feelings about you...

el mismo: No one is complete. Complete without emptyness. Your thoughts flow surrounding your principles. And you stumble upon those bricks that build the wall to consciousness. Turn you up and split the mess!!!

el mismo: Communication cut-off. Impossibility of signal transmission. No output. No message. No understanding. Emptyness surrounds us all. We'll never comprehend the very nature of our existence...

el mismo: The fucking inconsciousness of men without ears. Without feelings about similars. No one can breath without air. Words have no meaning under stressed pressure of consciousness...

el mismo: Sometimes things are simpler than they seem to be, she said and I recognized the words of atavism calling from the deep caverns of pre-history...

el mismo: There is some profoundness in women. Some kind of illfulness that make men fear about the end of world. Too much consciousness about life...

Etiquetas: